What is Moto Orchestra?
It’s the biggest rally charity event organized during the Grand Finale of GOCC organized by the Automobile Club of Poland (Automobilklub Polski) in Warsaw.
On the 13th of January of 2019 on Bemowo Autodrome Moto Orchestra will play again!
The bidders and the drivers once again will try to beat the last year’s record of 205.000 PLN raised during the auction.
Our part in Moto Orchestra
Even though the biggest attraction will be a chance to bid the ride with the National Rallye Champion, Kajetan Kajetanowicz, but we count on bespoke tailoring afficionados and motosport fans.
You will have a chance to win a chance to have a ride in Maciej Zaremba’s own Subaru Impreza WRC on the passenger seat.
What can be expected?
Let the below specs of the car prepared by 4motors.pl answer this question:
- Subaru impreza WRC
- 2.0 turbo
- 0-100km/h – under 3 seconds
- Weight – 1100 kg
- Suspension – Ohlins
We greatly encourage you to bid the ride for you, your husbands, brothers, boyfriends, wives, girlfriends, sisters, coleagues, bosses and friends!
The Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity Foundation
(GOCC, Polish Wielka Orkiestra Świątecznej Pomocy, WOŚP) is the biggest, non-governmental, non-profit, charity organization in Poland, officially founded in 1993.
- Since April 2016 the GOCC ranks on the top of the list as the most trusted public entity according to Brand Asset Valuatorand is the second strongest brand in Poland in the ranking compiled by Millward Brown and Young & Rubicam
- In the 26 years they raised over 951 million PLN!
- GOCC purchased over 59700 medical devices for Polish hospitals
- The objective is to support public healthcare in Poland. They achieve this goal by purchasing state-of-the-art equipment for Polish hospitals and clinics. GOCC also initiated and help run six nationwide medical programs, which aim to systematically transform medicine in the country.
- The Foundation’s work is focused on supporting children’s medicine and improving the level of care offered to senior patients in geriatric and long-term care units.
- The financial means to purchase the equipment and finance the running of medical and educational programmes are raised during a one-day public fundraiser. The fundraiser, known as The Grand Finale, is traditionally held on a Sunday in January. The drive is organized locally, and the entire country joins in to ‘play’ – as in to raise funds – in support of a concrete branch of medicine. The objective of each Grand Finale fundraiser is consulted with experts in the field.